||The Sustainable Development Education Program.
The main objective is to provide participants with new knowledge and skills useful for anyone interested in making a social impact. In the past we have had Japanese people from all sectors - including CSR staff, SDF members, former JICA staff, local NPO volunteers, nurses, engineers and those just interested in learning more about the SDGs.
We hope by getting these online - we will open up the courses to new people.
Participants will develop:
1) An enhanced understanding of current global issues
2) Critical thinking skills
3) A better understanding of sustainable development
4) A deeper understanding of civil society
5) English communication skills
Spring / Summer 2020 online courses
* "The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs): Introduction to key issues & case studies" Saturdays, 10:00-12:00, 8 times, 5/23 - 7/11 (40,000 yen)
* "Cross Cultural Communication & Conflict Mediation Skills" Mondays 6:00-8:00 pm, 8 classes 5/25 - 7/13 (40,000 yen)
* "Professional writing" course Thursday nights 8 times (25,000 yen)
* "Project management" Saturdays, 10:00-12:00, 5 times, 7/18 - 8/15 (20,000 yen)